Within the framework of Mandarin Express series and Chinese Reading and Writing series, MSL Master delivers well targeted and best designed Mandarin classes. Students enjoy practical and challenging exercises and improve quickly through interactive drills. The entire curriculum transforms the students from total beginners into fluent Mandarin speakers.
Students enjoy flexible schedule and are able to progress at their own pace. Tuition includes course materials.
Tuition fee for 1 person:
Tuition fee for 2 people:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please register and make the full payment a week before the designated starting date. Payment is not transferable or refundable unless the course is cancelled by MSL Master. We accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.
2. In case of cancellation or rescheduling, there is no cancellation/rescheduling charge applied if MSL Master is notified at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the full amount of the session is charged.
3. Time limit: For 20 hours package, all hours must be finished within 4 months; for 30 hours package, within 6 months. Unfinished hours can not be used and the remaining balance is not refundable.
Group classes are fun and an excellent way to share a great learning experience with fellow students. The maximum intake per class is 6 people.
Tuition fee per person:
HKD3750 per 10 classes.
Each class is 1.5 hours (course materials included)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please register and make the full payment on or before the designated registration date. Payment is not transferable or refundable unless the course is cancelled by MSL Master. We accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.
2. Group classes are conducted at fixed schedules. Missing sessions are regarded as forfeiting the sessions.
3. In case of Typhoon Signal No 8 issued by Hong Kong Observatory, all classes/workshops are automatically cancelled.
Audio lessons are very effective. Students have the opportunity to practice again and again on targeted languages and structures. They are great tools for self study and revision.
All lessons are in tutorial format, 16-25 minutes long, featuring incremental progress with a focus on speaking and listening. Structures and vocabularies are explained in English. April has recorded and produced a total of 40 audio lessons, covering Mandarin Express Intro Level and Basic Level.
The cost is HK$120 per lesson. Free sample lessons are available at request.